Theresa is a serious amateur photographer and she wants to know what antivirus she needs with a Mac. Leo says you don't really need one. Apple does some great work in the background to prevent getting a virus. Plus, Mac isn't really that prevalent to attract viruses, and the macOS is very secure. Your best line of defense is your online behavior. Here are a few things to follow:
1. Keep your system up to date
2. Don't click on links in email or open attachments.
3. Only get your software from original vendors.
4. Use a password vault like LastPass
5. Avoid sketchy sites online
6. Backup your data constantly. Employ a 3-2-1 backup strategy. Three backups, two different mediums, one off-site. Leo likes iDrive.