The holidays are upon us, and here are some good gift suggestions for the fellow geeks in your life:
$50 or less…
- Littlebits Holiday Kit…$49
- MOGA Mobile Gaming Controller…$49
- Logitech Zone Touch Mouse for Windows 8…$39.37
- Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard with built-in Touchpad…$31.99
- Roku HD Streaming Player…$49
- Incase Origami Workstation for iPad 2 and iPad…$31.94
- Belkin Flip Blade Stand for Tablet & Smartphone…$17.27
This is a kit that would be great for kids. It has materials for making special holiday projects.
This is a game controller that works with a bluetooth enabled Android phone or tablet..
This is a hybrid traditional-and-touch wireless mouse for Windows 8. It has a dedicated touch zone strip along with familiar buttons for navigation.
This wireless keyboard has a good long range. It works with Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
This is an inexpensive way to get more out of your HD TV. Stream Netflix, Hulu+, YouTube, and more in 720p HD.
This is perfect for someone who already has an iPad and bluetooth keyboard, yet needs a good way to carry both of those things around.
This stand will hold a tablet or smartphone upright for use on a desk.
$99 or less…
- Audio-Technica QuietPoint in-ear headphones…$59.95
- Roku Streaming Stick…$99
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad…$85.17
- Amazon Kindle…$69
- FitBit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker…$59.95
These are active noise-cancelling in-ear headphones.
This device will turn any HD TV into a "smart TV". It has several streaming video options including Netflix, Hulu+, YouTube, and more in a very small package.
This is a case for the iPad that doubles as a physical keyboard.
This is an Amazon Kindle book reader with Special Offers (advertisements). The Kindle without the advertisements is $89.
This tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. It also syncs with a smartphone to share the data with friends.