Death, Discovery and Carne Asada

Death, Discovery and Carne Asada

The Tech Guy caller Thoms Curran recently published a book based on his walk across America. 3,235 miles later, he has raised over $21,200 for children with cancer....many dollars of which came from Leo's listeners! Mr. Curran claims the book is 98% nonfiction, so you'll just have to find out what the other 2% is all about! The product is available in Kindle and paperback, consisting of 392 pages and measuring 6 x 1 x 9 inches. Curran's website is https://www.thomascurran.com/