Derek just got out of the military, is going to flight school, and wants to know if he should buy a Mac or Windows PC. Leo says it largely depends on what he'll be using it for. If it's gaming or simulators, then Leo says Windows is best. Here are some good Windows PCs to consider:
- Lenovo makes a very good, lightweight laptop computer.
- Asus is a good brand to look at.
- Microsoft's Surface Pro is also good option.
- If he wants something tough, the Panasonic Toughbook is a good idea.
- Dell's XPS 13 is lightweight, powerful, and has a gorgeous screen.
On the Mac side, we should see a new MacBook Air on the 21st.
Derek wants to know if there is a website that will give vets a deal. Leo says to check with local vet organizations. Apple does offer a military, veteran, and educational discount. The chatroom says that VeteransAdvantage.com and MilitaryBenefits.info are great places to go to get a deal.