Sam wants to know what's the best AntiVirus software. Leo says that ESET makes Nod32 and it's an excellent antivirus. But Leo says that Microsoft has an excellent one that's free - Microsoft Security Essentials. All the best antivirus software in the world won't protect him from himself and his behavior, though. Here's a few tips though to protect yourself -
1. Stop running as an administrator. Use it as a limited user instead. Add an account as an administrator and then demote your existing account to limited user. This will stop over 90% of all the exploits out there.
2. Stop using Internet Explorer. Go with Google Chrome. It's free and far more secure.
3. Don't click on links in email.
4. Only get your software from original vendors.
5. Keep your anti virus software up to date.
6. Stop using Java
7. Use a password vault like LastPass
8. Turn on second factor authentication
What's a good software for managing contacts for sales? Leo says everyone he knows uses ACT.
(Disclaimer: ESET is a sponsor)